My fellow blogger, Ribana at https://popsiclesociety.com has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much, blogging buddy. Check out Ribana’s website… it is really thought provoking and has great photos! She is gifted in her writing and will go far in her craft.
As for me, after years of living on the east coast of the USA, our family is settled in Colorado. We hike, ski and try to travel abroad every other year. I have been in love with travel since my childhood. My first visit to Europe was with my parents, aunt and uncle and grandparents, at the age of 8. Europe keep drawing me back, and allows me to feel real joy when I’m traveling there. I have been to many countries and would one day hope to live somewhere in Switzerland to hike, eat chocolate and take endless travel photos for my blog at pathwaysandpatinas.com.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. – Okoto Enigma
- Do you like yogurt? I used to eat yogurt all the time but now I can’t. (.
- Dark, milk or white chocolate? All things chocolate, especially Swiss Milk Chocolate!
- Pizza or pasta? Pasta… and sitting in Tuscany eating it.
- Do you like going to the supermarket? Love a farmers market in place of a supermarket.
- What’s your dream? To live overseas.
My Questions for my nominees:
- Where would you like to travel next?
- What is the oddest comment you have had on your blog(s)?
- What is your best travel memory?
- What is your favorite form of travel transportation?
- What is your favorite travel movie?
Rules for the following are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
My favorite post was my visit to Highclere Castle. A.K.A Downton Abbey. I got to meet the Countess!
Enjoy the journey……