- Prior to your trip make sure that your hotel or vacation rental allows pets. This may seem obvious, but you don’t want to be wasting time looking for a kennel during your precious vacation.
- Make sure you have included your pet’s veterinarian information and bring along any medications.
- Provide daily food for your dog and include bottled water for long road trips.
- Take regular potty breaks & walks. Include this into your travel time in case you are meeting someone that day or you are heading to a specific event that you don’t want to miss.
- If traveling abroad, consider a live-in pet sitter/house sitter. This can often be equal to or even cheaper than a kennel.
Travel and Discover new places with your furry friends!